Would you like country/region specific information?
The Services offered on this website (the “Services”) provide registered users (“Members”) a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Your use of the Services constitutes your agreement with these Guidelines and Rules for Services (“Guidelines”) and any other terms and conditions posted on this website.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
You agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Services. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the Content posted via the Services and, as such, do not guarantee the lawfulness, accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
We will not be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. You agree that we will not be liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal Content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
This exclusion will not cover liability for death or personal injury or liability for a wilful or gross negligent breach of statutory or contractual duties.
You agree to use the Services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not use the Services to:
upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful (including to minors), threatening, abusive, harassing, tantamount to “stalking,” tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
forge headers, URLs or addresses of senders or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
use our Services for commercial business activities such as sales activities, marketing or advertising;
disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
violate any applicable law or regulation; or
collect, store, use or sell personal data about other users.
We have no obligation to monitor the Content. However, we reserve the right to delete, edit or move, without notice, in our sole discretion, any Content that is available via the Services.
We reserve the right to disclose any Content as we deem necessary, including to our affiliated companies, especially where such disclosure is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law or legal process, (ii) enforce these Guidelines, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users or the public.